We are always looking for people interested in the arts that would like to volunteer their efforts to keep The Klein thriving
as a culutural establishment for all of Bridgeport.
We are currently looking for the following:
- USHERS - Our ushers are an intrical part of our team. They help us move events along by getting our patrons to their seats in a timely manner.
They are also "traffic cops" during all of our live events. While we do have a great base of event goers, most people still do not know we are here, and moreso, don't know where anything is. It is
your responsiblity as an usher to provide our clientele with excellent customer service and ensure they are comfortable in The Klein and excited to come to another show! The benefits of being an
Usher? You get to see the show for FREE! Even though it is technically "work" you get to experience the concert along with the hundreds of others
- TICKET TAKERS - This may seem like a no-brainer, but there is a lot more to it than just grabbing a ticket. We use scanners for the print at home tickets as
well as rip the ones that were issued by The Klein. Your job as a ticket taker is to ensure no one gets in without a ticket. PLUS you can see the show for FREE!!
- WILL CALL DESK - Will call is a super important part of what we do! Here you will be matching ID's with names on the tickets! Our Will Call Agents
are the face of our organization. Most people speak to them before they speak to any one else in the building! As a will call agent it is imparitive that you have excellent customer service skills!
In the event that you don't have someone's tickets in your box, you will need to direct that person to the proper agent. You will need to know specifics about the venue (i.e. closest bathroom,
handicap entrance, location of concessions, etc.) as well as specifics about the event!
- BARTENDERS/BAR RUNNERS - While we do encourage people to have experience we also want to be sure we have the right people in this position. If you are interested in
becoming a bartender/bar runner please contact our Director of Operations.
- HISTORIANS - Are you great at research and/or know a significant amount of Bridgeport history? Then we want YOU! We are always looking for history buffs who are great
at research, to help us find more detailed history on Jacob Klein himself as well as on The Klein Memorial Auditorium previous acts, etc.
If you are interested in ANY of the above positions please contact us by calling
(800) 424-0160 x 3
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We truly appreciate any and all help we get. If there is something that you feel you would like to assist us with that is not on the list
PLEASE don't hesitate to reach out.